Operating a business can be a lot easier when you use a virtual office service. It removes many of the worries that startups and small business have about using their own address. We talk to business owners using our services, and they tell us why a virtual office service is so important to them.
The following are five of the most common reasons they gave for taking up a virtual office.
1. Keep your address private.Many small businesses start from home. This can save many new businesses a lot of money in the first few years. Unfortunately, it also means giving customers your home address. Using a virtual address service keeps your address off public websites and allows you to provide customers and suppliers with a real address. Do you really want your customers turning up at your house?
2. Permanently manned office.Our offices are open during normal office hours and staff are on hand all day which means you will never miss an important delivery or document that needs to be signed for on receipt. You can visit your customers without worrying if you are missing important letters, orders or payments.
3. Professional address.Does your existing address look like a residential location or an industrial unit? If a customer checks your location will google maps show your true location? These are important flags that prospects and potential clients look out for.
4. Customer confidence.Your customers want to see an address on your website. Using a virtual address allows you to display a real address for customers on websites, emails, and letters. Would you buy from a business that did not display an address or only offers a Private Mail Bag (PMB) or PO Box number?
5. One fixed address.A permanent address can save your business money and allow you to be flexible. Not all businesses are static and you may need to travel with your business or move into new state as you expand. If you are managing a business from home you can move house or rent a new property without having to keep changing your business address.
A virtual address is more than a mail forwarding service. It provides your customers with a real address to send important correspondences to. It allows you to focus on running your business without telling the world where you and your family live!
To find out how our service can help your business do not hesitate to give us a call or drop us an email. We support a wide range of business in Nigeria and abroad: whether you’re just starting a new company or looking for the perfect address solution in Lagos, Nigeria- or perhaps need a sales office.